Do you share the information that I provide to Pinch of Colour?We respect your privacy. The information you provide will not be shared with any third-party without your explicit consent.
Information We CollectWe may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it on our Website, our social media platforms, through our partners, or in connection with our social networking or mobile applications, or at one of our events. When you visit this Website, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, we may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons.
Information You ProvideYou may choose to provide your personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our Site. The types of personal information you may provide to us may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and mobile or other phone number);
- Age or date of birth;
- A self-selected Username and password;
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address);
- Your skincare/beauty concerns;
- Contact information for friends or other people you may wish for us to contact;
- Content you may provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, and comments); and
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you visit our social media platforms or use one of our social networking or mobile applications (including, but not limited to your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications).
How We Use The Information You ProvideWe may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications;
- Provide services to you;
- Process your payment or gift card transactions;
- Create and manage your online account;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers;
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services, managing our communications, analyzing our products, performing data analytics, and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions); and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies.
Information We Collect by Automated MeansWhen you visit this Site or our online advertisements or use one of our social networking or mobile applications, we collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various other web-based technologies.
Technologies We UseCookies, Web Server Logs, and Web Beacons Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time-zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our Site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called "web beacons." These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third-party Web Analytics Services We may use third-party web analytics services on this Site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the Site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Website. To disable the Google Analytics cookie and any other third-party web analytics service provider cookies, some browsers indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis.
How We Use the Information Collected by Automated MeansWe may use the information collected through automated means on this Site for market research, data analytics, and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you have visited us before or are new to the Site, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditons. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
Information We ShareWe do not rent or sell lists, or sell, or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as otherwise described herein. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process; (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, when and where required; or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.